Services to Pest Management Manufacturers and Distributors
Are sales and margins not increasing to your expectations? Or are they actually declining? Maybe your sales are increasing but your margins are declining? What could be the reason? Stop blaming it all on the "worldwide economic crisis" , bad weather conditions or the generics. You do not have to accept your situation. It can be changed. Ask yourself these questions........
- Is it possible that you are actually loosing profits by continuing to sell some of your products or services?
- Are you loosing opportunities because of market complexities? Do you suffer from "paralysis by analysis"?
- Do you have several strategic options that are actually frustrating you to make any move?
- How do you know which option will bring you the greatest return in the shortest time?
- Is it possible your growth is limited because you have interdepartmental conflicts and lack one vision?
International Pest Consultant | Basel, Switzerland - Operating Worldwide
International Strategic Pest Business Consultant